The survey provides answers to which technologies and methods companies use and how it affects their operations. This means that the survey is independent of supplier and area. What you use, you respond to. By participating, you contribute to HR's common understanding with your own experiences.
The survey is primarily intended for HR, HRIT, finance or IT leaders who are responsible for the company's HR technology decisions. Our survey is designed to suit anyone in the organization who has the information we seek, including CFOs, CEOs, business leaders and functional HR practitioners. And there may also be more people answering from the same organization based on their own area of responsibility. All survey participants will receive a copy of the comprehensive final report. All responses are treated confidentially and used only in the compiled result.
All responses are treated confidentially and used only in aggregate results.
• A personalized result file filtered by size, industry, or region.
• A complete copy of the Sapient Insights 2023-2024 HR Systems Survey White Paper, 26th Annual Edition [to be released in the fall of 2023].
• Continuing education credits that can be used for HRIP recertification with IHRIM.
In addition, the first 100 participants will receive a $10 Starbucks card, and the 26th, 126th, 1,026th, and 2,026th respondents of the survey will be awarded a $100 Visa gift card.
In the 26th edition of the HR Systems Survey, Sapient has made some updates since the previous round:
• The survey is now optimized for smooth completion on mobile devices.
• You will notice that we have added new questions on Rewards & Recognition, Skills Management, and Intelligent platforms.
• You also have more options to forward and share the survey with your colleagues.
Survey areas include:
• HR strategy, processes, and structures.
• Adoption of HR technology.
• HR analytics and workforce planning.
• Organization and governance of HRIS (HR Information Systems).
• Functional and technical support services in HR.
• Deployment planning, resource allocation, and budgeting.
• Implementation, maintenance, and integration of systems.
• Emerging and innovative trends in the field.
*The survey takes approximately 30-60 minutes to complete (30 minutes for <500 and 60+ minutes for 5000+ organizations) and can be forwarded to other members of your team for additional feedback and knowledge sharing. The survey is conducted in English. We recommend completing the survey in one sitting to avoid losing your answers. If you would like to preview the questions or have any additional questions before starting the survey, please contact Tammy Smith at the Sapient Insights Research team via email@example.com (or in swedish to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Survey results will be presented at the HR Technology Conference in October 2023. Both myself and the team at Sapient Insights Group look forward to meeting you there!
If you would like to download a copy of the latest HR Systems White Paper 2022-2023, you can do so here.